Tuesday, March 19, 2013

In the name of God As a proud Persian (Iranian) I would like to convey my best greeting firstly to Persian (Iranian) and then to the friends of Persia (Iran). I wish with the change and restriction in the nature our humanity revive and any hatred change to love, peace and harmony. Persian (Iranian) always shows the reliability and their potential to the world. Hope this year begins with the deepest contribution of Persian (Iranian) to the globe. Persia (Iran) always has been the symbol of ancient civilization and the love to our motherland bring unification, peace, blessing and harmony for all Persian (Iranian). Persia (Iran) does belong to all Persian (Iranian) around the world. As a public servant I am proud of my identity and love all of Persian (Iranian) and its beloved one. May God bless Persia (Iran).

No comments:

Post a Comment